We would like to announce that Masjid Bilal will be opening its doors from Saturday 4th July. A limited Jumuah Service is now available which you can register for by contacting us or receiving our Whatsapp message.
The Masjid will be open for Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Esha prayers, you are requested to arrive shortly prior to the Jamaat (Congregational) time and leave the Masjid swiftly after the Fardh prayers has completed. All Sunnah and Nafl prayers should be prayed at home.
The following facilities will be closed to limit interaction and contamination:
- CAR PARK IS CLOSED – Please walk to the Masjid
- WUDHU FACILITY IS CLOSED – Please perform Wudhu at home
- TOILETS ARE CLOSED – Please make arrangements at home
The following precautions and measures are being put in place for your safety and well-being:
- ON ARRIVAL, BODY TEMPERATURE CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED ON ENTRY – If you have a high temperature, you will be kindly asked to go home and pray
- PLEASE USE THE SANITISATION STATION – Ensure you use the Sanitisation equipment provided on arrival and exit of Masjid
- PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING – Please keep 2 meters apart at all times within the Masjid
- WEAR YOUR FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES – Wear your face-mask before entry to the Masjid
- BRING YOUR OWN PRAYER MAT – So as to prevent close proximity of your face to the shared carpet
- BRING YOUR OWN SHOE BAG – To prevent a build up at the exits and shoe racks
- ELDERLY, SICK AND CHILDREN MUST STAY AT HOME – To protect our most vulnerable worshippers
- PRAY IN THE DESIGNATED SPOT – We have marked out where each person should pray in the Masjid
- LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER FARDH PRAYER – To prevent long periods of times spent in close proximity to each other
We pray that Allah removes this affliction from us and makes it easy for us to follow these guidelines to allow us to worship him, ameen.