We would like to announce that Masjid Bilal will be re-instated congregational prayers from Fajr time on Wednesday 2nd December. A limited Jumuah Service is now available which you can register for by contacting us or receiving our Whatsapp message.
The Masjid will be open for Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Esha prayers, you are requested to arrive shortly prior to the Jamaat (Congregational) time and leave the Masjid swiftly after the Fardh prayers has completed. All Sunnah and Nafl prayers should be prayed at home.
The following facilities will be closed to limit interaction and contamination:
- WUDHU FACILITY AND TOILETS ARE CLOSED – Please perform Wudhu at home and come prepared to the Masjid
The following precautions and measures are being put in place for your safety and well-being:
- ON ARRIVAL, BODY TEMPERATURE CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED ON ENTRY – If you have a high temperature, you will be kindly asked to go home and pray
- PLEASE USE THE SANITISATION STATION – Ensure you use the Sanitisation equipment provided on arrival and exit of Masjid
- PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING – Please keep 2 meters apart at all times within the Masjid
- WEAR YOUR FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES – Wear your face-mask before entry to the Masjid
- BRING YOUR OWN PRAYER MAT – So as to prevent close proximity of your face to the shared carpet
- BRING YOUR OWN SHOE BAG – To prevent a build up at the exits and shoe racks
- ELDERLY, SICK AND CHILDREN MUST STAY AT HOME – To protect our most vulnerable worshippers
- PRAY IN THE DESIGNATED SPOT – We have marked out where each person should pray in the Masjid
- LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER FARDH PRAYER – To prevent long periods of times spent in close proximity to each other
We pray that Allah removes this affliction from us and makes it easy for us to follow these guidelines to allow us to worship him, ameen.
WE STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT, NOW MORE THAN EVER
Although all congregational activities are suspended, you can still continue to support us. We are running our Roofing Campaign to help us move into our new Masjid.
Please donate generously by visiting: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/masjidbilalroofappeal